Monday, August 13, 2012

It's been a long time. I shouldn't have left you.

I haven't written in over one year.  I'm such a weirdo.  Although I love writing, I've been troubled lately with figuring out what I want and don't want to publicly write about.  I've been faced with some obstacles in life that are well HARD to talk or write about.  And I get really mad at myself at how unorganized all my writing is.  I have two blogs that I need to combine into one but I don't know and don't really feel like figuring it all out.  Why did I ever feel the need to have more than one blog?  I have a bit of a hard time finding the energy for all the technical aspects of writing. (like editing and spell check) I simply enjoy the creative and sharing portion of this whole blogging experience.  Blogging and writing is what I really love.  I think this past year I have been reflecting and doing some inner soul searching on what it is that I want to write about.  I think I finally figured it all out. I hope you enjoy what is to come.

xoxo
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment