Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Mother...

Written May 5, 2007
The most influential teacher or leader that I have had would have to be my mother. She was in fact my 1st grade teacher at a small private school where we also attended church. My mother did all that she could to support and raise two children on her own. Her faith in God, which she encouraged every day, gave her the strength to overcome the past. I can not ever remember a day that my mother said one negative word about anybody. She is the most humble woman that I know today who puts everybody else first. She has remarried and is now enjoying a life that she well deserves. Her unconditional love will remain constant as she is now caring for her widowed mother. Even though I may attempt to follow her example, I know that I may not ever come close to my most influential teacher and leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment